second hand uniforms
In the past the Uniform Shop gratefully accepted donated second hand uniforms for sale.
From November 2018, a new initiative is provided to parents with the ability to trade items online via the Sustainable School Shop website. This service is very accessible and preference is given to our school first and then provides access to families from other schools.
The system is simple and easy to use;
• Register on the website.
• List your items for sale
• List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy.
• The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies buyer via email
• Buyers/Sellers get in contact and arrange trading time and place.
If you do not have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call Sustainable School Shop on 0438 743 444 or email help lines.
Families are offered three levels of access:
• Free Search only - register/login, searching for sale items and gaining sellers’ contact details.
• Single item – Cost $1.50 to be advertised.
• Annual Subscription – Cost $21.95 per annum. These are taken by families who have many items to advertise.
We hope you will the most of this opportunity and gain benefit from recycling your children’s school items, while at the same time helping another family within our school community.